July 26, 2010 “Thank You”

Today I take a moment to thank the following poet/bloggers.  Each of you has been coming often to my blog,  taking time to read my meager offerings, and even make wonderfully kind comments (which I try to reply to, but I often miss one here and there).  In doing these things you both lend me a piece of your lives, and give me  incredible encouragement to keep practicing this art. I would have never thought I would write so much poetry until I got involved with all of you.  In particular… Thanks to Jingle for maintaining this community where I met each of you fine folks and many more.

A very special thanks to Amanda, a dear, dear friend, who gently nudged me into this fine group of poets and writers in the first place.

The following list is a wonderful group of talented poets and bloggers that everyone should visit.

Sincerely,

DiamondsAndDogs

Kavita

Ilakya

Patti

Thank you all!

Just Say’n

1. Oh.. that was such a lovely gesture, Tracy…
    Thank you so much for honoring us all..
    I (and I am very sure my fellow bloggers too will have to say the same) enjoy visiting your blog and reading your insightful, witty and cleverly written pieces..

Thank to Jingle, many of us here have crossed each others’ paths, and have also come to make some amazing friends, “met” some awes-inspiring writers and people! I am grateful to Jingle for that! And to you and every poet here!!

Reading all this brilliant stuff by so many writers, and getting appreciated for my own work – the feeling is incredibly great indeed! I never had imagined this could even be possible!

So, once again, thank you, one and all, for making this happen!
    Cheers to us all!!!
    Tracy, by bringing this out, you have humbled me… yet again.. thank you..

July 25, 2010 at 11:53 pm

2. Ilakya Spandhanaa

I just came here to read your fine poetry, and by Golly, had I no idea a huge surprise would be waiting for me here!! Thank you so much for the appreciation Tracy, and the pleasure is mine (No doubt everybody feels the same way too)!

Your write wonderful poetry with such deep insights, and emotions. Your blog is a joy for anyone (like us) who wants to rejuvenate themselves with good poetry.

It’s really very kind of you to appreciate us. Thank you for reminding us that we are all a part of this wonderful blogging community, where we strive to hearten one another, and keep alive the one passion we share in common – writing!

It goes without saying that Jingle is doing a great job by bringing people like us together. The credit goes to everyone in the community for sharing the same spirit, and doing their bit to contribute to this rich community of people.

Once again, Tracy, thank you so much for this recognition!! You made my day!!

July 26, 2010 at 2:45 am

3. It goes both ways, Tracy. I love your work and your visits have also been encouraging. Thanks for the thanks and thank you right back.

Jhannet

July 26, 2010 at 10:01 am

4. you are right, they are writing in a way that moves me. Thank you for the heads up!

July 26, 2010 at 10:59 am

5. mairmusic

Hi Tracy– I logged on to give YOU an award, so this was a nice surprise. Really love your latest poem by the way! I’m nominating you for the Pink award. Check my site in about an hour when I’ll have the post completed.

July 27, 2010 at 6:00 am

6. Wow, I am so honored to be included in this company. Thank you for the recognition, Tracy. And you know it goes both ways. From the moment I discovered your blog, I became a fan. Your work inspires me. Thank you for that, too.

July 27, 2010 at 8:52 am

7. Tracy, I have always known in my heart, when we met way back then in Farmtown…that you are a very special soul with unbelievable talent. Not only that, but the love that you have for others, the warmth and sincerity of your heart, melts me every single time. I am so very very proud to be your friend….Thank you for the recognition here, it means more than words can say. Keep writing Cowboy, your work blows us away and we crave for more. Love always ~ Red x

July 27, 2010 at 10:53 am

8. it is a pleasure to read you.
    thanks for the mention!

July 28, 2010 at 11:24 am

9. http://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/2010/07/28/happy-25th-anniversary-to-alan-a-poet-we-respect/

help say hello to a fellow poet if you have a moment,
    thanks!