August 6, 2010

the knowing
for each
with no doubt
it’s the last
first kiss.

Β©tlhΒ Β  8/6/2010

(Photo courtesy of artist)

1. A very hazy memory for me …

August 5, 2010 at 10:20 pm

• But…Oh, what a memory it must be:)
      Thanks, Cindy. SMILES πŸ™‚

Tracy H

August 6, 2010 at 9:04 pm

2. “it’s the last
    first kiss.” —lots of meaning in those two lines!!

What a poem!! The buildup was amazing!! Scenes into my mind… phheeww! HOT!
    Beautifully expressed, Tracy…
    Kudos..

August 6, 2010 at 12:37 am

• Thanks for giving your time in visiting me, it really means a great deal to me.
      I’m thrilled you like this piece, and your words are cherished πŸ™‚

Tracy H

August 6, 2010 at 9:09 pm

3. This is very erotic and thought provoking Mr Harris…my word, your Lady sure is a lucky girl!!!! I loved the last line..with no doubt
    it’s the last….first kiss..!! Wonderfully expressed..phewwwwww, now let me go read it again!!

…..HOT!!!!!! Did you say…”First Kiss”?? x

August 6, 2010 at 2:41 am

• Ms. van der Linde, thank you for your comment. I tried to write this as I thought the “Lucky Girl” and I would experience it…she and I have one coming, a last first kiss. I just hope she’s ready for it ;), it’s gonna be a doozy!

Mr. Tracy L. Harris

August 6, 2010 at 9:16 pm

4. Janessa

Um…WOW!!!! That was crazy good….shew!

August 6, 2010 at 5:53 am

• πŸ™‚ nudge-nudge, wink-wink (:

August 6, 2010 at 9:18 pm

5. Oh yes, there can only ever be a last first kiss. Such a shame for that is often the most thrilling one, no?

August 6, 2010 at 6:20 am

• Thanks for stopping by, Tony, and for the nice comment. I’m looking forward to my last first kiss. Strange thing is, though, I won’t really know it was until I have my last last kiss…I hope there are lots and lots of regular ones in between πŸ™‚

Tracy H

August 6, 2010 at 9:23 pm

6. That was excellent. Very romantic, and steamy! And Tony is right. That kiss is often never equaled. But I bet she wishes he’d shaved first. πŸ˜‰

August 6, 2010 at 8:34 am

• Thanks much, Patti. Us Tennessee Hillbillys can pull off romance every now and then :)LOL
      I’m afraid she likes the beard…good thing for me, Huh?

Tracy H

August 6, 2010 at 9:27 pm

7. Wow! Hot. Steamy. Sweet. Oh, yes . . . as it is tritely said “thanks for the memory, Tracy” . . . Sizzle on . . . πŸ™‚

August 6, 2010 at 9:35 am

• It’s my pleasure, Jamie, to facilitate your fond memory. This piece seems to be popular for that reason…it is a bit on the steamy side when you think about it πŸ˜‰

Thank you for your time and comments, they mean a lot.

Sizzler H πŸ™‚

August 6, 2010 at 9:39 pm

8. Ilakya Spandhanaa

You’ve captured the moments so perfectly Tracy.. took me back to my first kiss πŸ˜‰ you’ve got one HOT poem here πŸ˜‰ And the last line is epic.. last first kiss… well, unquestionably, thats why it is so special.. it happens just once..!! πŸ™‚

August 6, 2010 at 10:12 am

• Thanks, Ilakya:) Your comments are so thoughtful, and always observant; that makes them special to me. That young man who gave you your first kiss was a lucky one πŸ˜‰

Tracy H

August 6, 2010 at 9:46 pm

The way I see it you have managed to extend the life of that first kiss…it’s relived every time we read your poem…a great read for this hopeless romantic!

August 6, 2010 at 11:22 am

• From one hopeless romantic to another…sigh…Thanks πŸ™‚

Tracy H

August 6, 2010 at 9:48 pm

10. what a hot post…
    it is winter in your place, isn’t it?
    that’s why you need some steamy stuff to warm up, right?

August 6, 2010 at 2:51 pm

• Thanks for reading Jingle, and for your time to comment. It’s high summer here in Tennessee…maybe that’s why the poem is steamy πŸ™‚
      YOU ROCK!

Tracy H

August 6, 2010 at 9:49 pm

11. Wow, wow and wow some more. I was absolutely breathless with anticipation by the end.

Amazing!