October 10, 2010 “Moonshine”

A Sunday 160 @ Monkey Man

“Moonshine”

Moonshine
from a Virginia still
went strait to my head
takes all my will
to tipe thees wrds
to make thim mak sents
100% alcohol
corn squeezins
makes me feel gud

tlh  10/10,/10

1. LOL…you had me laughing out so loud!! Have to say I never heard of Moonshine before..good one Cowboy 🙂 Are you ok? 🙂 🙂 🙂

October 10, 2010 at 1:53 am

• 🙂 Thanks, Red…please…don’t laugh so loud, my head is pounding… LOL! I’m okay, it just sent me to bed a little early 🙂

October 10, 2010 at 10:20 am

2. ha ha – i feel a bit drunken myself when reading this…great tracy!

October 10, 2010 at 4:23 am

• Ha! You should have a sip or two of this moonshine to help with that, Claudia…Thanks for the visit 🙂

October 10, 2010 at 10:21 am

3. you bin sippin at mah still agin? lol. the county in VA with the highest rate of monshine stills is the next one over from me. nice 160. hope you have aspirin fo the morning…my 160 is up!

October 10, 2010 at 5:17 am

• Yep…Ah bin in yer jug agin…that ther White Lightnin’ is jist too dad gum good 🙂 LOL Thanks, Brian

October 10, 2010 at 10:24 am

4. Oh, geez, you too? Sometimes the muse just has to have a little tipple, right?

October 10, 2010 at 10:19 am

• (sheepish grin) I read a little poem about a Cosmo…and I got me a hankerin’ for a taste…moonshine was all I had, and lord, it went straight to my head. Thanks, Patti 🙂 …now, where did I put that aspirin…

October 10, 2010 at 10:31 am

5. moondustwriter

Clever – never had the moonshine out of a still but I can imagine it packs quite a wallop

nice 55 my friend – *hic*

shine from the moon

October 10, 2010 at 4:31 pm

6. Oh that was fun to read…I have had moonshine once….I had a headache for days afterward. 😉

October 10, 2010 at 5:48 pm

7. very beautiful imagery!

October 12, 2010 at 8:32 am

8. http://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/awards-from-the-blogging-universe/the-sunshine-award-plus-more/

awards for you.
    have fun today, support our potluck by linking one poem today…
    Happy Tuesday!

October 12, 2010 at 8:32 am

9. Great for a grin. Love the slow on set of the effect of the moonshine. Gud stuf an grate 160.

October 12, 2010 at 8:48 am

10. Ha! That was fun. Thanks for the smile … just visiting and catching up. Always nice here …

October 24, 2010 at 12:09 am